LIST OF PROJECTS:
1. To Ministry of Trade:
· Rehabilitation of Grain Board office building in Baghdad/ Babil Mua’addam from 10-2003 to 2-2004.
· Al-Sulaimanya grain silo project with a capacity of 40000 ton, including civil, electrical and mechanical works. With cooperation of the Russian company “Selkhoze prome export” in 1991.
· Al-Ramadi grain silo project with a capacity of 10000 ton, in 1976.
· Al-Nassiriya grain silo project with a capacity of 10000 ton, in 1976.
· Tikrit grain silo project with a capacity of 10000 ton, in 1973.
· Ba’aj grain silo project with a capacity of 20000 ton, in 1976.
· Makhmour grain silo project with a capacity of 40000 ton, in 1986.
· Tow secondary schools in Al-Sulaimanya, in 1978.
· Al-Kufa grain silo with a capacity of 15000 ton. With cooperation of the Russian company “Skess”, in 2001.
· Al-Shamya grain silo with a capacity of 15000 ton, in 2001.
· Abu Skheir grain silo with a capacity of 15000 ton, in 2001.
· Al-Dewanya grain silo of a capacity of 15000 ton, in 2001.
2. To Ministry of Industry:
· Expansion project of Al-Ramadi Glass Factory, in 1978.
· Civil Works at the Sewing Factory in Baghdad.
· Expansion project of Al-Samawa Cement Factory, in 1972.
· The Road that leads to the Cement Factory in Al-Muthana, in 1976.
· Baghdad Thermal Stone Factory, in 1982.
· Ferries project over Euphrates River, in 1982.
· Pavement for Al-Muthana Airport in Baghdad and many other projects, in 1978.
3. Private practice:
· Twin houses in Baghdad, Al-Sikek in 2003-2005.
· 6 Stories hotel in Baghdad, 2004-2006.
· 5 star Hotel and Casino in sulaymania, Kurdistan\ Iraq, -under construction
Projects with the Russian Corporation: "skess"\
In 2000 Eng. Ibraheem as the only representative of “Sevkavelevatorspetsstroy” Corporation began constructing four rice silos with total handling capacity of 120000 tons in Iraq under UN program "Oil For Food" and within years 2001-2002 (within 18 months) it made a complete supply of bins (312 pcs.) and complete equipment for the plants, also modification of existing plants, constructing and mounting works.
Projects with the Russian Company: Selkhoze prome export
In 1991, we started a 40000 ton silo with “Selkhoze prome export”Russian company, in Sulaymania, silo and resident complex with administration buildings, with all the civil, mechanical, electrical, and sanitary works, all that was executed by using high technology means, the project was distinguished in using the slipping scaffolds.